My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Creations Of My Pink Journey: I have posted my completion of creations I signed ...

I have posted my completion of creations I signed up for on the SOC site. This was an amazing task for me, because of course, it's so close to my heart. One of the ladies on the site has hosted the following:

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the Ladies here at SOC that are currently fighting the battle, those that have fought and won or those no longer with us (a family member or friend)... We are making Artist Trading Cards (ATC).

What is an ATC? An ATC measures 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches in size.
How many can I make? As many as you'd like but at least 5.
Theme: Breast Cancer Awareness Inspiration.... Size: ATC
You will be making ATCs to be given to the ladies here that identify themselves as a Survivor, Fighter or Honoree. Let's brighten their day and show them, that they are not alone in this. Scriptures or poems, stamps or stickers... Let your creativity flow!
------------------------------------------
Items used:
'Smooth' Artist Trading Cards by the Paper Studio
'Say it in Crystals' by Prima
'Making Memories' Pink - Gem Collections
'Lost & Found' Paper by My Mind's Eye
'Warm Lipstick" Distress Stickles by Tim Holtz
Inks:
''A la mode' by Hampton Art
'Angel Pink' by Memento
'Victorian Violet' Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
"Lavendar" Pigment Ink Pad by Stampabilties

No comments:

Post a Comment