My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday Nite Crop

Greetings all!
Have to let you know - I haven't been out and about in over ten months - wow! Last night, I had fun during my first ever 'Crop Night'.


Met up with my girlfriend JoAnn as we both are on a quest for learning to create cards. She is already an amazing seamtress, with the ability to design flyers, brochures, etc. We were at our local Archiver's store and while there - found ourselves surrounded by many 'seasoned', yet friendly scrapbookers and card makers. I'm sooooo shy - right, however, I finally spoke up and asked if any of the ladies at this crop were members of SOC - three of them were... Nice!! So, it was very nice to meet Lynn, Sandra & Chinie from the online Scraps of Color group and I look forward to meeting more of them and seeing additional crafts and creations face-to-face.

My project during crop night was to honor my Daughter-In-Law, Kyla, as the Queen of her Household. She has an October birthday, is an awesome Gospel Singer and has been a blessing to our family!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg. Momma. can't believe this!!! I feel incredibly special! You are way too kind and also sooooo talented!! The card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I am ALMOST speechless (ha almost ...). Thank you so much for being so thoughtful! I love you to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete