My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What A Night!

My husband & I attended a wonderful event last evening, titled “Singing for the Cure.”  It was an awesome dinner & concert filled with talented Gospel Groups, Musicians & Soloist of all ages.  I had the pleasure of being one of the invidual's who were honored ~ and I’ll tell you we enjoyed this time from start to finish!!
I was invited by a friend and previous co-worker who I hadn’t seen in over ten years!  She is actually the person who hired me in one of my many positions... back in the 90’s.  I was so looking forward to seeing her and not expecting what I was in store for. The minute we entered the affair, we were greeted with a feeling of adoration and warmly welcomed by all.  The educators and speaker’s, were extremely important; many of us in the audience remarked at how much we learned and how the visual aids were helpful.
Meeting other survivors - hearing stories of strength and resilience through the storm, reminded us of the importance of Faith.  We had no idea we were in for such a praise party ~ the talent you brought in was absolutely amazing, we had so much fun celebrating and certainly appreciate the incredible efforts of bringing together such an awe-inspiring event.
To my surprise, we were presented with delightful, lavish gifts and flowers – wow!
What a night ~ I certainly am taking it easy today ~ have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment