My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Altered Composition Books [Swap]

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend to each of you!!  I am so excited about the upcoming holiday's this year... can't wait to spend time with my family ~ get my hugs, share & enjoy fun stories and all.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~
Tonight, I am sharing with you completed items for a Swap on the SOC site.  I enjoyed creating these and they've given me an idea of a couple gifts I plan to share next week ;-). 

A little about this particular Swap: 
Shaton... one of the beautiful ladies on the SOC is hosting this particular event.  The goal is to alter 3 Composition Books including the front, back, inside front, and inside back cover.
THEME: You Select
Composition Books should be 9.75" x 7.5" in size
Please make your books identical or close to it. Please include with your 3 books, a self addressed envelope with enough postage to receive back 3 books. All books are due to the hostess by December 8

So... it's off to the Post Office Monday (so glad to be ahead of the deadline).

  

Thank you for stopping by!!  Have a wonderful, blessed evening ~ I'm off to do a little more crafting before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment