My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday Nite!!

Wow!
What a week... so glad it's Friday night - time to relax, enjoy a little QT - find a good lifetime movie & get a little crafting in.
We have had a nice week weather-wise and I am so glad of that.  Hoping the weather where you are isn't too bad yet ~ although we are all bracing, because it certainly is on the way.

Tonight, I'm sharing with you an altered picture frame - where I've added the beautiful daughters of one of my really special friends.  I am hoping she enjoys this little impromptu gift upon receipt.  Enjoy viewing and have a really fun, relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment