My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Evening... Time to Relax

It's Sunday evening ~ time to relax, right... I have had a very nice day - got my praise on early; plenty of crafting and now time to relax in front of the television ~ enjoy a few hours before the work week begins. ;-). 

I have been enjoying a bunch of other Crafty - Blogs today and am enjoying picking up techniques from many amazing creative crafters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I turn in - I wanted to share a couple of projects I've worked on today.  There are three cards and two altered gifts.  Card #1 is a 'Thank You' card for my friend Shirley & her Family / Co., for inviting & honoree myself and others last weekend during a 'Singing for the Cure' event.
Card #2 goes along with the 2nd altered photo album I'm sending to a special friend 'Annette'.  She's a new Grand Mom & I wanted to make sure they had ample enough books for this beautiful baby girls' photos!
Card #3 goes right along with an altered gift for my niece L.Nicole a.k.a. Keisha & family.
ENJOY!!!  And have a very relaxing night!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for stopping by SOC E:spire and my blog this weekend! If you're interested in entering the giveaway, please link up any of your gorgeous fall projects so you can be in the drawing! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete