My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Challenge!

Happy Saturday evening to you!  Hoping you have had a very nice Saturday ~ I sure have!
I am sharing a layout tonight.  I've created this layout to enter into a challange on the Scraps of Color website.  The photo's I've used are from last weekends event 'Singing for the Cure'
The challenge on the SOC board was as follows:  .

Therefore, your challenge should you choose to accept it, is to create a layout featuring something you are THANKFUL for and it must include - a title, 2 or more photos, journaling, 3 or more papers...patterns and/or cardstock & must be new as of  11/1/11.
Of course - like everyone else.. I have such much to be thankful for; I decided to start with how thankful I am to be alive!  So.. this is my entry - Enjoy!
Paper:  DCWV 'the Natural stack'
Paper: Recollections 'Faith Foi Fe'
Paper: Colorblock Cardstock
Cricut Cartridge: Pink Journey
Embellishments: Recollections - Rhinestone Strass Autocollants

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the design and soft color scheme!

    ReplyDelete