My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Card Workshop

Greetings & Happy Sunday!
My crafty-friend & co-worker JoAnn ~ convinced me to meet her at Archiver's yesterday to attend the Beautiful Blooms Card Workshop. I had loads of fun, certainly enjoyed being there with her and of course all of the other crafters were so nice!  I'm glad I attended, because I learned how to 'correctly' use some of the tools I own! Lol
We made four cards total and I'm very pleased with the outcome and as I made them, I was thinking of who would best benefit from my creations.  Enjoy & thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love these designs. You are blessed with many talents, however you crafting talents are more superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy - very nice cards - love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete