My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Card by Request...

Good Evening & Hello!!
Today I would like to share with you a birthday card created by request. It was a pleasure to make this birthday card, because a friend of ours has asked each of us if we could send a birthday card to her wonderful SO. This way, she will receive a whole bunch of birthday cards within a week from all over the place. Great idea!

And I thought that was very nice!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I want that Spellbinders Shapeabilities - such a great touch to your card and love the paper paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mz. Lela, this card is very nice. I love the deco frame and the colors you chose. This card can be given to a man as well as a woman. TFS

    ReplyDelete