My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday Card for My Sister In Law!!

Good Saturday Afternoon!
I have been having a wonderful & fun week and am hoping the same for each of you!! I've been doing a few fun projects this week and it is my hopes - you have enjoyed my creations.  


Today's card was created for one of my many my Sister-In-Law's.  I'm hoping she finds it enjoyable. Thanks so much for stopping by.




Items Used:
Prima Marketing 'Say it with Crystals' Swirl Pink
VersaMark
Ranger (Super Fine Detail) Embossing Power Black
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die (Fancy Tags)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die (Lacey Ovales)
Colorbok – Adhesive Dots (Silver)
Paper(s): Teresa Collins (Timeless) & DCWV (Serenity) Cardstock Stack & Bazzill Basics Paper (Razzleberry Light)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I'm such she will love it. Isn't is fun creating for family? I love your new logo with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful background paper. I am sure, she will love it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is absolutely gorgeous love all the bling thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete