My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Card & Plaque for My SIL ~ Bonnie

My SIL Bonnie sends me cards for everything! She's always on top of how everyone is doing in my family and all.  She's truly dear to me.  I really enjoyed creating this card & plaque to let her know I appreciate her.  

Thank you for stopping by to view my updates.



Items Used:
Wood Plaqueen
Bazzill  Basics Paper [Dotted Swiss Cardstock Paper]
Cypress Paper Company [Paper]
The Paper Studio Paper, 'Faith' Paper Stack
Hero Arts [Happy Birthday Stamp]
Stampabilities [Pigment Ink]
Stampendos [Embossing Powder]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mz Lela,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog you are always so encouraging. I love your new blog colors, the logo and the butterflies!! Everything is so pretty. I love this card and your latest creations, awesome job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely love this great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete