My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sending A Card to My Friend

Greetings & Good Evening!
I'm sending a thoughts to a friend of mine....
Have a wonderful evening!

Items Used: DCWV Lace & Linen Paper, The Paper Studio - Religious Sticker Pack, Teresa Collins (Timeless) Paper, Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares, Heidi Grace Designs - Gemstone Accent, Colorbok Mini Brads

5 comments:

  1. Your friend, will treaure this beauty, simply stunning. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I am sure your friend will love it as much as we love it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous card love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I really love the details...I use Spellbinder die cuts in all my creations.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and your frame is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete