My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Three New Cards

Good Evening! I am hoping you are all having a fun & crafty-weekend. Or, at least doing some things that make you really happy!
My crafty friend JoAnn & I have been admiring many cards on the web these days. Recently, she showed me this one by Jak Heath ... link: Spellbinders Cross - As Easy As 1,2,3. I thought I would give it a try. So, I'm sharing my take on her beautiful card - hoping I was able to do it at least a bit of justice, lol! Have a great weekend & thank you for stopping by.








Items Used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities [Lacey Ovales]
Spellbinders Shapeabilities [Crosses Two]
DCWV Serenity Cardstock Paper Stack
Colorbok Mini Brads [Squares-Metallic]

2 comments: