My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Acrylic Projects

I am getting ready to leave The Pheasant Run Resort... I've been hanging out here since Friday afternoon for fun, shopping & classes at The 2012 Scrapbook Expo.

One of the make & takes, was creating artwork from Acrylics. I enjoyed thus technique so much, I decided to create two more as parting gifts for our two Interns at work. I'm hoping they will like these. I'll make their cards this week.
Thanks for stopping by.

Items Used
Farm House Paper Company (Fair Skills Paper Stack); Spellbinders Ovals
Scalloped Square (Clear Scraps Acrylics)
Pearl Pen by Clear Scraps

3 comments:

  1. Suoer cute - love it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are lovely. Looks like you had a lot of fun making them!

    ReplyDelete