My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Niece... L. Nicole!

L. Nicole is one of sister's daughters ~ she's a Mom, a girlfriend to Tony, a very good friend to many & an awesome Gospel Singer! I'm crazy about her ;-).  Our family had a fantastic time celebrating her upcoming birthday.  I decorated matching gifts for L. Nicole using: DCWV Lace and Linen Paper Stack, Altered Box, Altered Composition book, Say It With Crystals, EK Success Dimensionals Butterflies, Cards; Plaques; Our Daily Bread Stamps,  Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers Flowers ~ both covered with Modge Podge

Thank you very much for stopping by as I post photos of her prayer journal & prayer box (lifted the name from Naudja over at SOC).



7 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty - great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lela, Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.

    Your box and prayer journal is beautiful. I love all the pink, butterfly, gems and paper. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I just love your altered items. I keep saying I want to give some a try, I'm just need to jump in and do it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I know your niece will enjoy it. Thanks so much for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog Lela. I know your niece will love the journal and box...they are truly beautiful, all your projects are.

    ReplyDelete