My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Masculine Birthday Cards

Good Evening & Thank you for taking a minute to peek thru the windows of my creations tonight.  My brother & our nephew share the birth date and I wanted to take time out today to make an attempt at a couple of masculine cards.  I hoping they will get a kick out of their 'manly' cards ;-).

Thanks for stopping by... enjoy this holiday weekend!!



Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die (Twisted Metal Tags and Accents)
Happy Birthday Stamp by by Stampology – Card Sentiments
Stampendous – Embossing Powders
Paper: My Minds Eye ‘Front Page News’
Paper: My Minds Eye ‘Love Me’ Plaid Paper
Happy Birthday Stamp by Hero Arts
Colorbok – Textured Card Stock Pack


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love them both, Thanks for your visit and leaving the luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lela both cards are really nice - you did a great job. I am sure they will love their cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete