My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Card Call from on a member of the SOC site.....

Sharing a Card I've created to send as an offer of prayer, strength and faith to a family of a loved strickened with a disease.
May the Lord wraps His caring arms around this family.

Thanks so much for stopping by my site ~ more to come during this crafty-holiday weekend. 
I have got to stop and doing some craft room organizing 1st!


Items Used:
Spellbinders Shapeabilities, Crosses Two
Spellbinders Shapeabilities, Fancy Tags
DCWV Paper – The Luxury Stack
Colorbok – Textured Card Stock Pack
Colorbok Brads

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lela - I love it tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. Is that background embossed or is that just how the paper looks? I really like te texture detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and viewing!

    Omega, the background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and also, the paper is from the DCWV Luxury Paper Stack (that made it even nicer). Thank you

    ReplyDelete