My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

FNC Cards, Acrylic Plaque & Card My Hubby's Anniversary Card

What an awesome weekend for me, which began last night, making two cards. I participated on Scraps of Color [SOC]  http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/  Friday Night Chat (FNC) Card Sketches 1 & 3 created by Classygirl (Tiare) http://classygirlmusings.blogspot.com/.  I really had a great time trying to keep up with chat, and attempting to create at the same time, lol! 




This morning I created the card & acrylic plaque below for a very good friend.  For many years, she's always sent me gifts, cards and sermons on tape.




Today is my 12th wedding anniversary to my awesome hubby, Ed!
During this time last year, we weren't able to make any anniversary plans ~ we are over that hurdle of treatments and have special plans this week... beginning early tomorrow & I can't wait enjoy some fun & one-on-one time together. He works a lot and on top of that... takes care of me through my continuous healing process. I'm so thankful, very thankful.




5 comments:

  1. What a blessing!! Congratulations on your anniversary...Miracles and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice projects Lela and Happy Anniversary. I am so glad you have a wonderful husband to look after you. You are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Works of Art and Happy Anniversary! I wanted to say thank you for you wonderful comments on my blog. I truly enjoy them and on a fun note I wanted let you know you won over at Link Up For Pink. Congrats!! http://www.linkupforpink.com/2012/09/winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete