My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friday Nite Challenge FNC on SOC

Good Sunday Morning to you!
I have winded down to the end of a very restful vacation. We actually traveled... But I kept my overall health in mind & slept in very late each day. Oh I feel very rested!

On the Scraps of Color (SOC) site - the Friday Nite Chat & Challenge was a blast last Friday. There were 3 challenges - the 1st was the Brown Sugar Challenge: Use that sweet wonderful color brown in as many shades as you like to create whatever you like card, ATC, layout, mini page anything goes.. (To be posted by midnight).

While participating in the fun online chat, I created a card.

I'm still working on the two other challenges from FNC which are due by midnight on 9/23. Lets see how I do with this deadline ;-).

Have a blessed relaxed Sunday! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and your Hope project is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete