My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Greetings to all! 
I am enjoying a restful vacation this week and today was my first opportunity to hang out in my creative station ;-).  I had a chance to visit blogs and enjoy many amazing projects - all while thinking of what I wanted to create today.  I knew I wanted to make an item to post over at: Link Up For Pink _ Challenge #6A couple of the rules were to... Create any BCA Pink Project and the BCA project must have pink as the main color. I think I've followed the rules correctly (still so new at this).

I received a very touching card from a fellow survivor and I thought I should do more than simply send her card in return.  I altered a box for her and used a stamping method I learned from Naujda, over at Scraps of Color during a crop nite earlier this year.  I am sure hoping she will enjoy these.




Thank you very much for stopping by tonight.

Items Used:
Paper(s):  Bazzill Basics Paper, Razzleberry light
                 Teresa Collins
                 Recollections Fashionably Chic
Spellbinders Lacey Ovals
Stamp(s):  "My Wish For You" collection: http://avocadoarts.com/
Embellishments: Offray Stylish Accents
Ribbon:  Essentials Sheer

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Both your card and altered box are STUNNING!! I'm sure you friend will love it!! Simply gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your vacation with lots more crafty time! :) ♥

    Thank you for entering Link Up for Pink's Challenge No. 6
    Yolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and altered box are fabulous looking. Anyone would love them and treasure them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I am confident it will be loved! Hope the rest of your vacation is fabulous! Thanks for creating with us at Link Up For Pink :) Hope you come back and visit us more often!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and altered box! Thank you so much for stopping by :) Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and your box are just gorgeous!
    What a lucky friend to receive this wonderful gift!
    Thanks for joining LUFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, gosh, your card and your box is AWESOME. Absolutely beautiful.

    Thanks for joing LUFP Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! Its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The box and card are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete