My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Because Card for a Friend

Good Morning and thank you for taking a minute to stop by. 
While watching the 24 hours of crafting show on HSN yesterday... I finally pulled my eyes away from the t.v. long enough to create a couple of cards.
I have several friends who might enjoy this card...  hoping you'll enjoy viewing it.
Bless you!


Items Used
Paper:  Colorbok 12x12 Inch Rosewood Patterned Paper 
Paper: AC Cardstock Pastels
·   Stamp:  You Are Amazing “My Wish For You” collection at http://avocadoarts.com/Shop.html
·   Martha Stewart Crafts™ Simple Circle Cutter
·   Embelishments: SpareParts, by Paper Studio (Rosette Stickers)

1 comment: