My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Third Birthday Card for an 09/03 Birthday!

Greetings to you!!  I believe I've completed my birthday cards for this weekend... I think, lol!  I know I have a couple of other cards and an altered item to finish for this holiday weekend. I really wanted to use some of the papers I got on sale during last weekend's Scrapbook Expo and I did ;-).

This card is for a special friend who happens to share the same birthday as my brother and our nephew Isaiah.  So... here it is! 
& thank you for dropping in today!


Items Used:
Paper:  My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Two - Rosy "Everything" Happy Paper
            My Minds Eye - Life Stories "Pink Damask"
Stamp:  Hero Arts - Happy Birthday
Stickers: Stickopotamus
Dimensionals: Jolee's Boutique - Together Blossoms
Embossing: Stampendous! Embossing Powder

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colors and design, simply stunning. Thanks for you visit and leaving the lovely comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card - love it you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete