My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, September 14, 2012

"You Are Amazing" Card

This photo is of another card I created yesterday. I have come to the realization that I’ll truly need to take additional card classes in order to upgrade on my card making abilities. Another thing is that I plan to begin trying to use ‘sketches’ for my card making. I will do more research on this… thus far, I have found a couple of very good sites to try. One of the sights is the The Outlawz Challenges site - I haven't tried any sketches there yet, however - I do plan to do so by next weekend.

This card was inspired by Challenge #5 (now closed) on the Link Up For Pink site: http://www.linkupforpink.com/2012/08/challenge-no-5.html. I will try to do better with following a sketch, next time around. As I stated, I'll need to research this technique a bit more.


Have a great weekend all

Items Used:
Paper: Recollections “Fashionably Chic”
Paper: AC Cardstock Pastels
Martha Stewart Crafts™ Simple Circle Cutter
Stamp: Cancer Awareness Ribbon is from the “My Wish For You” collection at http://avocadoarts.com/Shop.html
Signo Pigment Pen, White
Embelishments: SpareParts, by Paper Studio (Rosette Stickers)

3 comments:

  1. Mz. Lela, I think you did a nice job on this card. I'm with you on finding sketches, that seems to help out a great deal. It can take me all day to come up with a design! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card - you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for entering our Challenge!
    Yolie - Link Up for Pink

    ReplyDelete