My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thinking Pink!!

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.  Early Detection Saved My Life!
Don't forget to do your self-exams and please schedule those mammograms!

Greetings & Thank you for stopping by tonight. I am having a ball with many October Blog Hops!  I'm following one with amazing creations over at Scraps of Color & I'm also truly enjoying a variety of creativity over at Link Up For Pink's Second Annual Link Up Party!

I've made a card to enter into LUFP's Link Up Party!
As I've stated before, I'm trying to work from sketches in order to learn to create better cards.  In doing so, this is my take on following the sketch and the card within these two links:
Link Up For Pink (Sketch by Yolie)Carol's Creations; Breast Cancer Card
Enjoy!!


8 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty!

    Tiffany
    angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working from sketches, and your card turned out very pretty! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Love the die cuts and embossing. Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mz. Lela is in the house!!! I'm so glad you had time to create and link up!! You did an amazing job designing your card using my sketch!! I love using sketches too. I usually go to http://www.felineplayful.blogspot.com/ and check the challenges with sketches, for me it makes it easier. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous embossing on this cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on this card. Love the design.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete