My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Butterflies & Hope Whispers...

Hoping you had a great weekend!!

I have been enjoying the creativity while viewing the Work With Our Stash: Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge this week with my friends at Scraps of Color and I also during the fun over at 2nd Annual Link Up for Pink Party.

It is my sincere prayer that a cure will be found for very - very soon, for this horrible disease.  In the meantime... I'm so glad to see so much awareness going on.  This is an important reminder that men and women must do their self-checks and see a medical professional for regular check-ups, because early detection certainly is a life-saver and I'm a witness.

I wanted to share this card before turning in - because I plan to post this one also on both of the websites. I used pink card stock by Colorbok & Bazzill; Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch; and a very nice digi 'Hope Whispers' designed by Yolie at Link Up for Pink 

Have a very good night and thank you for stopping by my blog of creations.

6 comments:

  1. Love the design, great mixtures of pinks.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!
    Love your little butterflies :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh such a pretty card-- I love the butterflies :) Thanks for creating with us at Link Up For Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete