My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

*Happy Saturday*

Greetings to you! Hoping you are having a fun & crafty weekend.

I had a chance to complete a couple of projects today (I'll post more later).  I am sharing a card I started on last while chatting over at Scraps of Color (SOC) during their weekly - Friday Nite Chat & Challenge.  So much fun chatting away (trying to keep up) with the talented / creative ladies & gents there! Below is my take on Challenge #1: Make a square card with eight squares on it. (Square cardstock or patterned paper bases do not count as part of the eight squares.) Include one or more stamped images, a sentiment of your choice and some bling.

I will also enter my card into the ongoing Link Up Party at Link Up For Pink [LUFP].  I have truly enjoyed viewing the numerous blogs of creations which have been linked up during the month of October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Thanks for stopping by!
Friday Nite Challenge (FNC) #1 ~ 10/12/12

4 comments:

  1. Very nice love the choice of paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects came out very nice. I am glad you are playing along with us at FNC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!!
    Congrats on being a fellow survivor :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete