My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hope Whispers / Pray For A Cure / Courage!!

Greetings to all!
This has been such a fun weekend for me. I've had plenty of time to relax and craft.  I'm sharing with you a card created for a fellow breast cancer survivor ~ wishing her Hope & Courage - all while praying for a cure for this awful disease.

I'm so very happy that I was introduced to Link Up For Pink by my friend Mary of My Afrocentric Creations. I met Mary while at Scraps of Color ~ she's been a very good friend! I'm going to enter this card, as well as my next one into the Link Up Party at Link Up For Pink! 

I used papers from The Paper Studio; Digi designed by Yolie over at LUFP _ Freebies;  Pray for a Cure stamp from The Ink Pink Collection at A Jillian Vance Design; Courage is from My Minds Eye.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the shades on pink!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the little bouquet!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lela,

    Thank you for your participation in our 2nd Annual Link Up for Pink! Your entry #490 won a $10 voucher to 3 Girl Jam.
    Thank you for helping us spread awareness and hope to see you in our monthly challenges.

    Regards,
    Yolie
    www.linkupforpink.com
    www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Yeah!!!. This news is sweet ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - how did I miss this one - absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete