My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sharing a couple of Cards

Greetings & Happy Saturday!!
Hoping all of my crafty friends are having tons of fun! 
Sharing a couple cards & envelopes today.  I'm learning to use my Ultimate Crafters Companion to make envelopes & am an enjoying my newest gadget... Spellbinders Grand Calibur. It's very nice.
Now it's time to check out your blogs for inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.



10 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Mz. Lela. I so want to buy myself that Grand Calibur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. Glad you are enjoying your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning and elegant. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lela! I hope you are OK, I haven't seen you around blogland or on Facebook for awhile. Lovely card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!!! Just came by to check out some new creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously that website redesign are generally essential for every person. There you get a chance to go for website redesign job in case you prefer guidance in writing a thesis on the topic website redesign take a look at thesis writing help uk
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You explanation is excellent and clear. I was impressed with this post and am looking forward to reading more from you.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete