My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Greetings to all!
I'm doing a quick 'drop-in' to post photos from a few creations I've completed recently.  Still plugging away at my classes and so happy to report I'm at the very end of Semester #4... YaHoooo! lol.

I didn't want these photos to get lost, so I have decided to post them for viewing. 

I cannot wait to get back to full-time crafting and card making.

 






Have an awesome week!

4 comments:

  1. Nice projects and congrats on completing the semester. Maybe you can play for a bit before you have to start back up. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the black and white with these projects! Hang in there with your studies, it's gonna pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! That sewing machine def caught my eye!!! Love the cards. Black and white always looks really nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white always looks good. Question: where in the world did you find that sewing machine? And lastly, CONGRATULATIONS on finishing up semester #4....

    ReplyDelete