My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Greetings!
School is out and crafting is on!!
I'm sharing a project I've created for one my online friends - an extremely inspirational and strong young lady who is a 2x Survivor and an advocate for both breast and ovarian cancer.  She's my virtual-friend - I follow her and watch her working on hard to promote awareness and to help others.
Candy is unstoppable! I was happy to come with an idea to thank her for all of the work she does.

A few of the items used


Have a Fantastic-Crafty Week!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I am sure she will be thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lela long time no see - absolutely beautiful and I am sure your friend will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete