My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Holiday Creations

Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings to all who have stopped by to take a quick peak.  I've certainly been MIA for months! I'm on my very last course of studies and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have been enjoying so many beautiful creations and have gotten so many creative ideas, that I decided to try a few while on my holiday break. 

The cards and gifts were all created using the Silhouette Cameo; I'm still learning how to use it and plan to use it often... I really like this die cutting machine!

Have a wonderful and blessed new year.









3 comments:

  1. You really created some great personal gifts with you machine. I especially love the one that says "My Afrocentric Creations" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent projects! I really love the monogram wall art and that sorority candle holder! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful work - Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete