My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Silhouette Cameo... Fun Projects!

Good morning and thank you for stopping by my craft space.


Lately, I've been having a great time viewing Pinterest and other blogs for inspiration!!

Today, I'm sharing a variety of projects I've created over the past five days or so. These are for couple for my bonus-grands, upcoming shower party favors for my niece, gifts for co-workers and a couple of cards. All created by the Silhouette Cameo. I'm so enjoying this new machine will have more to share in the next couple days.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Love your projects you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your Cameo. You are creating some very nice and personal projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome Lela! I really like the plaques...I saw these in the store the other day and now I can picture what to do with them...great job!

    ReplyDelete