My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend Crafting Fun!!

Hi all!
Thanks for stopping by...
It's my birthday weeken! I'm so thankful to the good Lord for an opportunity to celebrate another year! I'm on my way to have fun with my husband, my sisters, my brother and my nieces & nephew!
They'll be surprised ~ I'm bringing a gift for everyone (photos below).

Enjoy your weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lela...have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I did not know it was your birthday. Hope it is as special as you are. Look at you giving gifts for your birthday. You love that Cameo don't you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and love your project thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete