My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Panel Card

Greetings!

On this -3 degree morning, I'm keeping warm and thinking pleasant thoughts of hanging out in the craft room this coming weekend.  This week, I have been browsing throigh crafty blogs to gain inspiration... So much fun!

Today, in posting a card created to thank a friend for a surprise gift.  I had fun picking papers, coordinating flowers, brads and embellishments.

Stay warm and thanks for stopping by.




 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card - love the flowers and choice of paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, the dress form Ian's flowers compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is really pretty. Thanks for visiting LilArtsyWoman. I shall return here often.

    ReplyDelete