My Creations... Enjoy!

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!

To Leave A Comment ~ take a look just below each daily or weekly posting. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Screen Divider Cards ~ Thank You & Thinking of You

Greetings to all of my crafty friends!
Today I am sharing two cards out of the many I really need to create. I am thinking of so many people these days and need to thank a bunch as well. 

These two cards were created after watching a bunch of YouTube videos on Screen Divider cards. These were fun projects... Hoping you enjoy.

Thank you for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. I love these especially that animal print one. You have inspired me to try and make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, pretty paper nicely embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - love the choice of paper and style tfs

    ReplyDelete